Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm the Worst

Proof of blog-planning/strawberry-eating
I know I'm horrible for missing today's post but it was supposed to be about baking, and Matt told me that he wasn't going to be home all night and I got scared I would eat an entire cake by myself. (How do food bloggers not do that every day?) Hold onto your bonnets until tomorrow because I'm doing some historic baking. And I don't mean "historic" in a superlative sense like "This baking is going to be so good, it'll be historic." Although I am now going to bring that expression into circulation, I mean I'm literally baking from a historic cookbook and it's going to be ace-high (A 19th century slang word for "awesome" that I just looked up which I am also bringing back into circulation).

1 comment:

  1. I am REALLY excited for some ace-high baking! Also that book has a chicken on it, so you know it's going to be good.

    ReplyDelete